Tuesday, January 5, 2010

oh, what to say!

oh my, i looked back and realized i last wrote to this on may 15th. MAY 15th! That was last year!! {okay, horrible pun about it being a "new year"...etc..} Well, I'm back at it! I have been very busy since my last post, most exciting, Baileigh was born! My sweetheart was born 3 weeks early on June 6, 2009 at 9:04 a.m. She is my joy and the most amazing and beautiful little girl. I stayed home with her until the first week on August and now she goes to school at the NICC Childcare Development Center and I am just across the campus working at NICC. It's a great situation and she's enjoying herself.

Besides that, not much is new. We have been working on our house a lot, trying to decorate and everything. Maybe when I get some time, I can put up pictures of the house. Of course it's still a work in progress, but fun work none the less. I'll be back soon!

No comments: