Saturday, January 14, 2012

Too ambitious?

I started this blog officially 3 years ago. In three years I think i've posted 17 times? Give or take. My intentions were good. I wanted to share crafts, recipes and other items in my life. Well, life got in the way, as it should. In the past three years many things have happened, and I wouldn't have it any other way.


I keep coming back to this blog and thinking to myself, "Okay Colleen, keep up with it this time." Like I said before, my intentions are always good, but I forget how busy I am and I never seem to post as often as I'd like. I don't really have a "following" but that is okay by me. This blog is a place that I'm going to post recipes and other things I'd like to share, as time allows. Between work, being a mom & wife, keeping the house together & making memories with my family, I stay busy, but I'd like to be able to use this blog as a place to stay creative.


Welcome to live {love} taste!

No comments: